This script is written to work with QBCore and Zap Hosting ESX Pack
This resource requires QB-Menu or ESX Menu Default
This script will add the ability for players to buy their own storage lockers which are locked by a personal customizable pin.
Features of Storage Lockers:
- Unlimited Storage Lockers.
- Lockers can be created/deleted by either staff only or by jobs (editable in config)
- Lockers can be set as Objects which will automatically be created by the script.
- Any GTA Object can be used as a locker object, just specify on locker command.
- Lockers have individual prices storage amounts and slots.
- Lockers accessible by anyone who knows the locker pin code.
- Configurable Blips for available lockers and blips to see the players owned lockers
- Ability for Police to Raid Lockers (Item Requirement can be set in config, can be set to any item.)
- Players can sell their locker for a partial or full refund (editable in config)
Performance: 0.00ms while not near a locker | 0.03-0.05ms while in storage unit.
This is compatible with the following inventory systems:
This resource is provided with no encryption meaning you can edit all the files however you may not re-share or re-distribute for free or resale.